You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Sonographer.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
Youre equally comfortable with sonography, communication, and patient care.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Good Samaritan Medical Center is currently seeking an experienced Sonographer to join our team. As a Sonographer you will play an important role in the lives of our patients.
Good Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. At our 234-bed Level II Trauma Center, our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Were especially proud of our people, who helped make us one of Americas 100 Best Hospitals according to Healthgrades.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Sonographer you need to know how to:
- Perform general sonographic studies.
- Perform a variety of complex technical tasks utilizing high frequency sound waves to assist in detecting anatomical abnormalities.
- Prepare and set up medical supplies, instruments and equipment.
- Complete scheduling, insurance and record keeping tasks as required.
- Be willing and able to be scheduled for on-call shifts.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Current American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (ARDMS), required
- ARRT(RM) Breast certification and/or ARRT(RM) ARDMS Breast certification, preferred
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association, required
- At least one (1) year of experience in sonography, preferred
- Ability to interact with people of all ages, required
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Sonographer on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.