Cadillac Fairview Saint-Bruno, QC On-site
About the job
Role Impact: To provide outstanding customer service to valued shoppers, community retailers and business partners. The successful candidate must have availability and flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, to meet the needs of the business and may be required to stand for extended periods of time.What you will deliver:
- Deliver guest services programs daily to shoppers which includes: gift card sales, complimentary strollers/wheelchairs/walkers, retail and community information as well as promotion of mall events.
- Receive and direct all incoming calls and inquiries via telephone, two-way radio or visitors by answering questions or forwarding to the appropriate station to ensure inquiries are answered promptly and a high level of customer service is maintained.
- Dispatch Security and Maintenance personnel from portable radio system.
- Work with KIPSU text concierge program, respond to guest’s inquiries according to program guidelines.
- Generate a variety of weekly reports by accessing appropriate information to provide the Guest Services Supervisor with up-to-date status.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the community and shopping centre retailers (property level) to be proficient in community activities and in mall fashions, mall events and programs.
- Maintain ongoing interaction with shopping centre customers and act as liaison between customers, security, maintenance, marketing and all shopping centre departments at the administrative level.
- Coordinate gift card sales at Guest Services which include supervising the maintenance of related files by reviewing information in the system such as daily sales journal, reconciliation of daily sales report and inventory levels in order to increase revenues and ensure and accurately record transactions for accounting and forecasting purposes.
- Maintain the Guest Services database; ensure customer information is kept current.
- Maintain a log to record up-to-date information regarding special events, promotions, changes and visitor concerns.
- Connect with customers on a pro-active and regular basis by informing them of pertinent information to improve the positive image of the shopping centre and encourage repeat traffic.
- Assist the Marketing Department with the execution of marketing programs as required.
- Roam throughout the entire shopping centre and station at specific hotspots to assist traffic flow and direct visitors/shoppers to follow the traffic signs.
What your strengths are:
- An outstanding teammate with strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer-service focused.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Responsible, punctual and excellent ability to interact with the public.
- Professional and polished.
- Able to work well under pressure with minimal direction and meet deadlines.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in the hospitality field preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and walk the Centre while interacting with guests.
- Ability to assess, take initiative and fulfill customer and tenant expectations.
Why you should join us: At Cadillac Fairview we have been transforming communities for over 50 years. We are so much more than our properties. We are building leaders at all levels. We offer the challenge of interesting work, a great organizational culture, the opportunity to collaborate with the best in the business, and support for your growth and development. We reward values-based behavior and superior results with a competitive rewards package that includes best-in-class benefits and pension. Imagine a place where you can make a difference!
At CF our everyday actions and critical business decisions are guided by our CF Values. Achieving results is naturally important for us and we achieve results through behaviours that are consistent with our CF Values. Are you someone who believes in our values?
- Aim Higher – we strive to exceed expectations
- Own Your Expertise – we empower ourselves and each other
- Collaborate Effectively – we bring the right people together to get the right results
- Engage with Empathy – we objectively consider the needs of others
- Embrace Change – we drive, learn from, and adapt to change
At CF you’ll join a diverse community and award-winning team where your talent and commitment to excellence are welcomed, valued and respected. We’re ready to meet you there – are you?CF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. If you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment, assessment, and/or selection process, please notify your CF contact or email [email protected].CF currently has a vaccination policy that is a condition of employment.